Thank you for your lovely emails asking what is going on with me. I know… I haven’t blogged for a while. But I have a good reason not to write new posts! 😉
I am happy to annuance that our first child, Adam was born 30 April 2013. He was born into this World to experience oneness with all of us. He weighs 3.85 kgs (8.48 pounds) and his height is 56 cms (22.04 inches). He’s gorgeous & cute and I am already in love with him! 🙂 So my life has been hectic lately… I am a busy mom trying to figure out my baby’s needs.
Meanwhile my wonderful, talented food blogger friends organized a surprise virtual baby shower party for me. Check out their stunning blogs, recipes and photos:
– Giulia: Tuscan sweet zucchini cake
– Sarka: Kiwi carpaccio with manuka honey and pecans
– Karin: Fresh pea and goat cheese tarragon soufflé
– Snejana: Pomegranate curd bars with seedy pine nuts crust
– Simone: Pistache raspberry cake
– Emiko: Ricotta and dark chocolate cake
– Jasmine: Cocoa cookies
– Bethany: Moghrabieh salad with preserved lemon and coriander pesto
– Regula: Nourishing stout and oat drink
– Artemis: Kasopita, Greek chesse pie
I’ll come back with new recipes and guest posts from around the world!