I started writing my Hungarian food blog a couple of years ago (the English one a bit later) and I remember that one of the first foreign food blogs I discovered was Meeta’s What’s For Lunch, Honey? She is one of the most talented food blogger and food photographer, a real role model for everyone (she is for me ). That’s why I’m honored to be the host of Monthly Mingle August – a virtual food and recipe game started by Meeta.
I chose Street Food as this month’s mingle theme. One of my dream is to travel around Vietnam and the first thing I’ll try there is pho soup. My idea is to share your favorite street food recipe of your country or share one of your travels’ favorite street food recipe. Hope you get excited just to read this month’s theme.
How to participate in Monthly Mingle:
1. Create a dish that fits the Street Food theme.
2. Post about it on your blog from now till 31 August midnight 2012 (entries must be in English, please).
3. Your creation should be prepared for the current Monthly Mingle theme and shared with a maximum of 2 other blog events. Let’s try and keep the creations as fresh as the ingredients you use.
4. You must provide a link to this post and the official Monthly Mingle page.
5. Once you’ve posted your dish, please email me at zizi[at]ziziadventures[dot]com with Monthly Mingle in the subject line and include:
- Your name
- Your blog name
- A link to the post where the dish appears
- The name of your dish
- A 550 pixels wide photo
Let’s mingle together and travel around the world!
Stay tuned until my Hungarian street food recipe!
Sites That Link to this Post
- Streetfood for Monthly Mingle; springrolls (again…) » simoneskitchen.net | August 11, 2013
- Springrolls with shrimps - simoneskitchen.nl | February 12, 2014
- Mücver - Turkish Zucchini Fritters | Food Vegetarisch | April 1, 2014