Butternut Squash-Leek Lasagna
– 250 g lasagne sheets
– half of a smaller butternut squash, halved, deseeded, baked on 170-180C (350 F) for about 45-50 minutes, peeled and mashed
– 1 leek (only the white part), sliced
– 3 cloves garlic, chopped
– 3 dl oat creme (you can use creme fraiche)
– 70 g freshly grated parmesan or pecorino
– 1 tablespoon freshly chopped rosemary
– salt, pepper
– olive oil
In a bowl mix together the mashed butternut squash with 1,5 dl oat creme, salt, pepper, garlic and rosemary.
Turn the oven to 180C (350F). To assemble the lasagne rub a lasagne dish with olive oil, lay some sheets of lasagne over the bottom. Add a layer of butternut squash mixture, slices of leek and a sprinkling of parmesan. Repeat the layers, finishing with a layer of pasta covered in the remaining oat creme, parmesan and some pepper. Cook in the preheated oven on 170-180C (350F) for about 35-45 minutes until the top gets golden brown.