I will start a new category of posts besides my Weekend Crumbs. Thanks to the internet I keep getting lots of inspiration & useful information about gastronomy and other topics in such great quantities, that I can hardly digest the load. Today is one of those days. I have just tweeted out the load of inspiration and my favorite finds that have reached me today on the Internet but I thought that on a weekly basis I’d put these into blog posts and share them with you all so you can also bookmark the worthy stuff. So grab a cup of tea, a hot chocolate or a cappuccino, have a bit of your favorite cake or just a slice of your favorite chocolate bar, lean back and take 30 minutes off for pure enjoyment.Cheers!
- A wonderful new-to-me blog: Whole Promise
- I baked aubergine parmigian last Friday from the book Veg Every Day and today my friend, Giulia posted a very similar recipe (her grandma’s version) – I need to bake this one too!
- One of the issue of Whole Living with recipes, tips and stress-reducing strategies for great health every day
- Almond bundt from Kelsey, I must bake
- Amazing lifestyle magazine, a Rue, September issue
- To die for: baked pumpkin pecan doughnuts from Tracy
- Beautiful washi tapes